Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Treat Bags

Nothing like the last minute to inspire a little creativity.  Surely I'm not the only one that needs an impending deadline to actually finish some projects.  I feel like that's the only way I've been able to finish anything lately and my Christmas crafting list is looking mighty long because of it.  But for now I can be happy to have finished Halloween with a bit of time to spare. 

The girls needed something to carry all their goodies in when they go Trick-or-Treating this year so they each picked their favorite Halloween fabric from my stash and whipped them up in a late night sewing session. 


Treat Bags 3
 
Treat Bags 2
 
 
We decided the boys might need new bags too and these tiny little spiders seemed perfect.  Now let's just hope they aren't scared of spiders...
 
 
Treat Bags 1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment