Thursday, November 21, 2013

Girl Dollies

We are in full on crafting mode around here right now.  With the holidays approaching a craft show just around the corner the fabric is flying and everyone is up to their elbows in projects.  With all the crafting going on I realized there are still a lot of doll photos that were never shared, and with new dolls still coming off the machine I better start sharing before I get completely buried in dolls.


Girl upload 1

Girl upload 2

Girl upload 3

Girl upload 4

Girl upload 5

Girl upload 6

Girl upload 7

Girl upload 8 

 For all these pretty girls I, once again, turned to my favorite pattern from Bit of Whimsy Dolls. They're just so much fun to make that I can't seem to tear myself away from this pattern. I love the versatility of the doll and the fact that it's simple enough for even the youngest doll lover but it isn't limited to just the young ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment