Saturday, July 3, 2010

One Month Ago...


June 8, 2010 022, originally uploaded by RusticOkie.

Yes I realize it's been more than just one month since my last blog post. By now no one should be surprised by this, we are all aware of the fact that I'm the world's worst blogger. I could blame it on a lot of things...a difficult pregnancy, chasing a toddler around, lack of ability to complete anything blog worthy or even my inabitlity to figure out how to get my photos on here (still not picture literate). However, I choose to blame it on this beautiful little girl.

I'd like to welcome to blog land the newest addition to our family miss Kaitlyn Leigh. After we had nearly given up and decided that I was simply going to be pregnant for the rest of my life she finally decided to join us on June 2, 2010 at 8:20pm. She weighed 7lbs and 15 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches at birth. This is her at a week old. Isn't she a doll? We are all thrilled to finally have her here with us. None of us are excited as her big sister though. It's quite a sight to see her giving hugs and kisses and she is the best helper a mom could ever ask for. I'm very blessed to have my two beautiful girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment