Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby Bunnies


Baby Bunnies, originally uploaded by RusticOkie.

Yes I realize that only one of these actually has bunny ears but Kinsley calls them bunnies so there you go. I love these tiny little flat babies. Kinsley adopted the one on the left, okay kidnapped is probably a better word to describe it. She just loves him and I can't blame her, he's one of my favorite too.

My grandma has some little animals like these at her house that she made 20+ years ago and Kinsley fell in love with them during our last visit. She slept with them every night and wanted to bring them home with her. We had to convince her it would be more fun to make her own. It really was a lot of fun too. My grandmother drew out a pattern for them and away we went. I can't even describe how much I love them. The picture doesn't do them justice at all. I adore the simple design and I want to make a million more. I'm pretty sure every baby born from here on out will be getting one of these from me. They're the perfect size to snuggle with and even Kaitlyn likes hers (which I couldn't get a picture of because she refused to take it out of her mouth long enough for me).

My absolute favorite is this one though...


Baby Bunnies 2

Kinsley picked out her own fabrics and we made him together. She was so proud of herself and it makes him all the more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment