The new year is almost here and I want to start it out right. You all are a part of my blog and it's just like being part of my life. I tell you about things we have going on, vent to you and include you in our celebrations. You guys have become my BFF (whether you knew it or not) so I think it's only fair that you know me a little bit better. So to borrow an idea from Ashely at LMM here are the things you should know about me if we're going to be BFF...
1. I’m truly addicted to Coca Cola and crushed ice. It’s pathetic. I’ve tried and tried to break the habit but I always cave. ALWAYS.
2. I can’t swim. Well, I can sort of swim. I probably wouldn’t drown if I fell in the lake (maybe) but I definitely couldn’t save anyone else. This is why I am adamant that my girls learn how to swim and swim well.
3. I don’t own a vacuum cleaner. Seriously. Every room in our house has wood floors or tile and we only have two rugs (One in Kinsley’s room and one by the front door) so I don’t have anything to vacuum. I do however own several brooms and a swiffer mop thing.
4. I also don’t own an ironing board. I hate ironing so I try to avoid it at all costs. About the only time I iron is for sewing and then I just use a towel on the kitchen table.
5. I love to hang laundry on the clothesline outside, especially quilts. I just think it’s really pretty. I will not, however, hang my underwear out there. (But I have no problem hanging hubby’s)
6. Speaking of laundry…I hate matching socks. I would rather scrub the bathroom than sit down and try to match our socks up. We have a laundry basket in our room full of unmatched socks because of this. The only socks I will match up and put away are for the girls.
7. I hated my husband when we first met and it took him a while to convince me that he was wonderful. (Of course I think he's pretty wonderful now)
8. I can’t share milk. If someone (including hubby) takes a drink from my milk I have to pour it out.
9. I can’t make rice krispie treats. They never work out right for me no matter how many times I’ve tried them.
10. I love love love high heels. I owned 20 pair before I got married and now I’m down to 2 that I never wear. But I still love them.
Hopefully you'll still want to be my friend after learning all of that. Now so I'm not completely alone on this one leave me a comment and let me know some things about you, it's only fair.