Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We had a great time with lots of food (lots) and so much to be thankful for. Especially these girls, they've added so much to our holidays and to our lives.


Thanksgiving 1

Thanksgiving 2

I am thankful every day I get to wake up and see those smiling faces.

Thanksgiving 3

And I love how well Kait's Thanksgiving dress turned out. Can you tell I am in love with these knot dresses? I've only made about 30 of them (not counting the doll dress spree I'm currently on). Unfortunately with all our running around this week I ran out of time to make one for both girls but it's about time Kait got something first and something that wasn't handed down from her big sister. It's only fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment