Thursday, September 20, 2012

Leaf Jumping

"Can we please rake up all the leaves so I can jump in them?? I've been waiting my whole life for this season!" Well, when you put it that way we can't hardly say no.

The only unfortunate part is that these aren't the pretty multi-colored leaves you expect with fall.  These are the leaves that are dying and falling off this summer because it has been so hot and dry.  I hope that soon she'll have a beautiful fall leaf pile to jump in.  But until then she is more than happy with this one.


Leaves
Leaves 2
Leaves 4
Little sister, however, is much more cautious about the entire thing.  Are you sure this is really a good idea...
Leaves 5
Here, I'll stick one foot in for you.
Leaves 6

Nope.  That was ridiculous.  I'll just perch myself right here and look cute.  Okay?
Leaves 3

No comments:

Post a Comment