Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Angela tagged me! I've never been tagged before so here we go.

The tag rules are:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged

Seven things about me huh? Lets see...
  1. Mt. Dew is my favorite drink right now.
  2. I think the funniest thing about my dd right now is she likes to sleep sideways in her bed.
  3. Spiders scare the crap out of me.
  4. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
  5. Dh and I have been married for almost 2 years.
  6. I love all my online friends.
  7. Cowboy boots are my favorite shoes.

4 comments:

  1. Drawn like a magnet to your blog... just HAD to leave a comment! heh (just read your note in C/Ville about nobody commenting and thought hay i can help!

    Any gal who likes to wear cowboy boots hasta be a WINNER!
    Keep on a bloggin!
    Jimbo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jimbo! You mean there are people out there that don't love cowboy boots? Next you are going to tell me people don't like to live in the country either?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my boots too! Not too far north of ya! Cute deer....uh baby!LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Caroline! You aren't far from me at all. I always tell dh that we can barely consider ourselves still in OK we are so close to the KS border.

    ReplyDelete