Monday, August 16, 2010

How are you?


August 9, 2010 002, originally uploaded by RusticOkie.

How is everyone out there in blog land? It feels as though I've been gone for ages and I've missed you all terribly. I finally have the computer and internet both working at the same time and I'm hoping it will stay this way for a while. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Don't you just love her new "tattoo" shirt. She went shopping with the Nana and her cousins and this is what she came home with. She was so excited.

We've been insanely busy it seems too. We've done a lot of playing, some visiting family and helping grandma and grandpa pack for their big move. :(

We finally got to do some swimming too. It was a little scary at first to try the arm floaties on her own but after a while she was all smiles and splashes.


August 5, 2010 009

The little one was in the water for about 5 minutes before she couldn't keep her eyes open any more and had to nap in the shade.

August 4, 2010 004

We all had a great time though. It's getting to the point where its too hot to even be in the pool so we've been spending a lot of time indoors. The upside is that I've gotten a lot of crafting done and can't wait to share it with you all. I'm going in for my gallbladder surgery tomorrow so this week I'll be doing a whole lot of nothing. It will be the perfect time to show you some things and talk about what's coming next. Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Hey that towel behind Kaitlyn looks awful familiar!! Don't I have one in my wash now? The girls are so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete