Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Here....

My Etsy shop is finally up and running and I am beside myself with excitement. I can't even express to you how nervous I was when I first started uploading pictures though. Goodness. I had to laugh at myself when I noticed what date it said the shop was opened...Sept of 2008! Seriously, 2008. It has taken me two years to get the courage up to do this. I have no idea why. Now that I've done it, it's not nearly as scary. So head on over and check me out on Etsy and favorite my shop too (if you'd be so kind). Here are a few of my favorites in the shop right now...



Shop Uploads 047



Shop Uploads 051

I'm just slowly adding things as I go along but will try to upload a new type of project weekly so keep checking back for all the great new items. And don't worry, the blog isn't going to become just one big advertisement. There will still be plenty of pictures of the girls, regular life and lots of general craftiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment