Friday, August 19, 2011

Distractions

It seems like there is always something distracting me from getting my blog posts published. This time it was a missing camera cord, kitchen remodel and then now we have sick babies.


Poor Kaitie


This poor tiny has been running a fever off and on since last Sunday night and has just felt miserable. She hasn't had any other symptoms but when her fever kept reaching over 103 we began to get a little worried. Thankfully all her tests and labwork have come back clean and I think she's finally on the mend.

Of course that means that big sister would have to get sick today. She started the day out with a case of the sniffles and I hoped it was only allergies. Unfortunately tonight she has sniffles, sneezing and now she's running a fever.

My poor babies. We've spent a lot of time laying under our favorite blankets and snuggling and I see a few more days of that in our future. I hope all is well with you and yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment