Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cripple Creek

CrippleCreek


We had a great time at the Edmond Farmer's Market but probably our favorite part was the table from Cripple Creek Farms with all their honey and honey related products. Look what I have sitting in my kitchen now. Yum. We love honey around here and while this isn't extremely local to our house it is at least made in Oklahoma which is great. Kinsley couldn't pass up the tiny little honey bear and neither could grandma. Isn't he a cutie? Wouldn't he be a great gift paired with a loaf of homemade bread? Love that.

I was excited to see the pollen available. After reading Ashley's post over at Lil Blue Boo on the health benefits of bee pollen I really wanted to give it a try. I think I'll add it to our smoothies in the afternoons and see how it goes. I'd love to hear from anyone who uses it themselves and your favorite way to take it.
Now if you'll excuse me there is a big slice of homemade bread calling my name...

No comments:

Post a Comment