Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Late Summer Seasonal Table

While most days I feel as though this entire year has sped past in the blink of an eye, I simultaneously feel as though Summer is beginning to drag on forever.

I'm really working on waiting until as close to the Autumn Equinox as possible to begin making seasonal changes, but it is getting harder and harder to resist the temptation.

In an effort to pacify our urges for a change of decor I decided our seasonal table was in need of a late summer makeover.  Kinsley and I spent some time this afternoon making some new peg dolls and updating the table. 

Late Summer Table 1

Late Summer Table 2

Late Summer Table 4

Our little sunflower maiden is rushing about trying to harvest her sunflowers before the birds eat up all of the seeds.  Those pesky birds!  If they'd only wait a bit they'd realize she was planning on leaving plenty for them to enjoy as well.  



No comments:

Post a Comment