Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally Finished!

This is one project that I am more than happy to be done with. I used Caron Simply Soft Brites and a 2.5mm hook and it took ages to complete this baby blanket. I will definitely use a larger hook next time. I'm pleased with the way it turned out though, and I love the watermelon color. This was the first blanket I've completed for Project Linus, and I will be more than happy when I hand it over to them. Now its on to the 5 point star afghan I've been putting off.


  1. Very pretty. I love the colors you used.

  2. Wow, its beautiful! Well done I am sill yet to compleat a blanket!

  3. Thank you both! It was the first time I've actually completed a blanket too. I have several started and never finished though...