Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's Valentine's Day

Happy Hearts Day! I hope everyone is having a great day. The weather is beautiful here but it's a workday so I'm not getting to enjoy it. But it looks really nice outside my window. I felt like I wasn't contributing by not making anything for Valentine's Day so I whipped up some little crochet hearts in honor of the holiday. Nothing fancy but at least they are red!





The larger heart I found on this blog and the pattern was super easy to make. Of course mine aren't nearly as nice as her's are but I think they are okay considering I'm just now teaching myself to read patterns. We don't have any big Valentine plans here tonight. Dh is still out of town so the baby and I are just going to hang out around the house. Hopefully we'll have some great plans this weekend since somebody is having a birthday! Care to guess who?

1 comment:

  1. Your hearts look good! Thanks for linking back to my blog for the pattern! I'm glad you found the pattern easy to follow! Happy Crocheting! Cocoa

    ReplyDelete