Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Birthday

Today's post was a bit (okay a lot) delayed because I've been cuddling a sick baby all day. Poor thing partied a bit too hard yesterday I suppose. Hoping it doesn't pass on to the rest of us.

(Edit: I managed to recover a few pictures from earlier in the day. Woo! Technology is still not my friend, however.)


Birthday 10



This is the smile I have come to expect from her. I love her face. Love her.




Birthday 8

Birthday 7

Birthday 9



Birthday 6

Birthday 1

Birthday 2

Birthday 3

Birthday 5

Birthday 4

It was a great day filled with family, fun and lots of special treats. And cake. Lots and lots of cake, and ice cream. Probably a little too much cake honestly. Regardless the birthday girl proclaimed it was the happiest she had ever been and the best day ever so I'll let the ridiculous amount of sugar slide.


No comments:

Post a Comment