Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Around our Home: A Room for Girls

The biggest challenge with living in a much smaller house is, of course, the stuff belonging to the girls. Even though we've tried to be quite selective about what (and how much) comes into our home there is still a lot involved with kids.  I wanted to create a room that gave them access to all their favorite things but that still remained simple and relaxing.  I have to say this is probably my favorite room in the entire house. 


House 2

House 3

House 4

House 7

House 5

House 6

I will admit that this corner behind the door drives me a bit insane. There just wasn't a better place for all their beloved stuffed animals.  

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely room. And I struggle with the stuffed animals here too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do seem to multiply when you aren't looking don't they?

      Delete