Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankfulness

We have so very much to be thankful for this year.  We certainly are very blessed, especially to have such a wonderful little family to celebrate with. 

Woodward 12
 
 
When sickness hit our little family right before this holiday I will admit to really letting it get the better of me for a moment.  Thankfully I have some really great friends that were there to help me snap out of it and realize how lucky we really were.  As sick as they may have been it was nothing life threatening, and for that I am incredibly thankful.  Yes, we had to miss the much anticipated Thanksgiving meal with family but really in the grand scheme of things it was a small inconvenience at best.  With a late night run to the grocery store I was still able to provide a lovely little meal for my family.  Another terrific reason to be thankful. 
 
 
Thanksgiving
 
 
 
It was declared the "yummiest most wonderful Thanksgiving ever" and for that I am thankful.  There were handprint turkeys to make, tasty food to be eaten, and naps to be taken.  There are so many big reasons to be thankful this year but I will say that focusing on these little every day moments has made this one of my favorite years to date. 
 
 
 
Thanksgiving 2

No comments:

Post a Comment