Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boys and Their Toys!

What's that saying? Men are just little boys the only difference is the price of their toys. Well I am here today to tell you that is a true statement. Okay in hubby's defense it isn't really a toy. This is the new truck that he's going to be using for work. Afterall, you can't be part of a new trucking company without a new truck right? Right? Well that's what he told me anyway!
Isn't she a beauty? That's a 2008 Chevy 3500 4x4 you're looking at there. I think hubby is pretty pleased to say the very least. Now if he could just pack it up and head back north already he'd be about the happiest man on the planet. But I must say when you have to stand across the street in your neighbor's yard to get the whole truck to fit into a picture you know you've got a monster on your hands.

And yes this is my super handsome hubby in this last picture. Shhh...don't tell him. Doesn't he look happy to be in this picture? lol We're at the point in our marriage where he knows I'm gonna do it so he just goes along in an effort to get things like this over with as quickly as possible. Gotta love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment