Thursday, September 18, 2008

Testing, Testing...

Okay so I know I said I was going to post pictures of the kitchen set I made for my MIL but then I learned that she learned about my blog so never mind on that one. Can't ruin the surprise. So instead I'm showing off the square that I just tested for SmoothFox. This is her Heart of a Hippie Square and she was lovely enough to let me test it for her. The pattern works up really quickly and her instructions are super easy to follow. I used a variegated yarn from my stash but you could use a solid color too and I think it would turn out great. This square would be great for a baby blanket...gonna add it to my list for sure. I really need to try out some of her other patterns now. And yes that is my bed that the picture is taken on because it is waaaay past my bedtime now but I just had to post this before I could go to sleep. So now that it's done...zzz...zzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment