Friday, September 19, 2008

No Honey, I didn't go shopping Today.

What makes you think that? lol Okay so I'm busted. The ladies on Crochetville had to talk about the great deal they were finding on Bernat Berella 4 at Michaels and it was too tempting for me to pass up. So guess what I spent my lunch break doing? Yep, spending way too much money. But for 99cents a skein I couldn't pass it up. Especially since I had been buying it for $1.49 thinking it was a good deal. I've spent my yarn budget for pretty much the rest of the year though. I'd say it was worth it!
Now before you all start ranting and raving about the fact that I said I was done buying yarn just because it was on sale let me explain that I do have a project for each and every skein of this yarn. The pink and grey are for a sweater that I'm making for the kiddo to go with her halloween costume but most everything else is for gifts that I hope to have completed by Christmas. Of course now I have to get busy and get my hook moving in a hurry if I plan to get done by the holidays. Where's the caffeine? It's gonna be a long night.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a great deal on yarn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely think so, although dh might not agree!

    ReplyDelete