Sunday, May 3, 2009

Here you go sis...

I found it, I found it! I finally found my camera cord. Well I found the cord to one of my cameras the other is still missing. Unfortunately the one that's missing is the camera that has most of the pictures on it. But it honor of finally having a working camera to computer relationship I'm making this post. So here ya go sis, ask and ye shall receive.

She loves to play around in the floor with her daddy. They are really quite the pair!
This is my absolutely favorite picture. She looks just like she's ready to leave for her first day of school or something. I can't believe she's so big. She really will be off for school before we know it.
Okay can you tell she hated her Easter dress. From the moment we tried to put it on her she was furious and her mood didn't improve as the day went on. As soon as we got home from church and the dress came off she was the happiest little girl.






1 comment:

  1. Awww, she is such a cutie! My son and hubby love to get down in the floor and just tumble around. i love it!

    Shana

    ReplyDelete