Monday, July 14, 2014

Fourth

It's amazing how a small (missing) piece of technology can cause such big problems. Thankfully it was an inexpensive small piece of technology and now I can once again upload pictures off of my camera to share with everyone. It did give me quite a bit of time to write out blog posts for all the waiting pictures and I think I have posts scheduled through the end of the month now. Except this post, this is just a last minute addition because I can't resist sharing some of these pictures from our holiday weekend. It's so much fun for everyone when the girls get to spend time with their cousins and we're really trying to make it happen as often as possible. I just wish I had gotten a picture of all of them together where you could actually see their faces - next time for sure.

    Fourth 14

Fourth 15

Fourth 13

Fourth 12

Fourth 6

Fourth 4

Fourth 7

Fourth 2

Fourth 1


No comments:

Post a Comment