Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wonderful Weekend


This is what our weekend looked like. We've spent the days lounging around on comfy quilts, having tickle wars, and just hanging out together. It's been wonderful to say the very least. It's nice to get to spend so much quality time together as a family, it doesn't happen often enough.


I did manage to get some crafting done, as well as a good amount of kitchen time. I'll update you all with that stuff throughout the upcoming week. It's off to bed for now. Tomorrow is our first day with the little boy that I'm going to be watching so I think I need an extra good night's sleep. Sweet Dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL sunset! You're definitely in a different part of the state than I am. We didn't have anything quite that spectacular. Glad you had a nice weekend. Ours was VERY hot!! Our A/C went out on Saturday morning, and since the repair guy wanted to charge us $200/hour for making a weekend call, we decided to tough it out. I'm a good-size gal, and I do NOT enjoy the heat. So, needless to say, I was the grumpiest old thing you can imagine! I'm at my sister's house now, working, (well, ok, working AND doing some blogging LOL), but the A/C will hopefully be fixed by tonight. If not, I think I'll be finding a place to stay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was definitely a nice surprise too see such a lovely sunset. I'm so sorry that you had such a hot weekend. I wouldn't have paid that much to have the A/C fixed either, that's crazy. I hate the heat too so I wouldn't have stayed home either. You could always make a trip up here! We have plenty of A/C and right now it's pretty cool because it's been raining like crazy all day. I swear we're going to float away.

    ReplyDelete