Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ballerina Bags

With a new season of dance underway and a new dancer in the house, a new dance bag was definitely in order.  Kait is so proud to finally have her very own dance bag to carry to class just like Kinsley's, only with new ballerina fabric this time.


. Dance Bag 2


Ballerinas 5


Her dance teacher told me this week that she's very proud of how quickly Kait is picking up everything in class and that you can definitely tell she has been around ballet for a few years watching. I am so looking forward to the first parent observation day to see what my new little ballerina has learned.


This week I also put together a dance bag for a friend's little girl who is starting her very first year in dance class as well.  I'm hoping she likes it as well as my girls like their bags.  I think it turned out quite well and I really like the lighter pink fabric on this one. 
 
 
Dance Bag 1

No comments:

Post a Comment