Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Parade

Not only has there been a lot of crafting going on, there have been a lot of Christmas activities attended as well.  Parades, parties, programs, the list goes on and on.  I don't think we've ever been involved in this many seasonal themed events ever before.  The season started with the local small town's Christmas parade. I always look forward to these parades, there is just something so sweet and fun about them.

The girls rode in a float for the dance studio, and since the theme was "The Night Before Christmas" all the kids went in their jammies!  The girls were so excited to get to go to town in their footie jammies and looked forward to it all week.

Christmas Parade 9

Christmas Parade 1

Christmas Parade 5

Christmas Parade 4

Christmas Parade 6

Christmas Parade 2


Thankfully though, they haven't wanted to wear their jammies to town many more times.  Ahem.  I may have taken Kaitlyn out one day in hers because it was easier than explaining "proper clothing".  Again. But she did have boots on at least.  Picking my battles with this one.


2 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable! :) I love your blog---just found it today and have already formed a serious bond with it. :) I love what you are doing with Advent, and that spiral is soooo lovely. May have to check into one of those for our humble abode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angie! We have absolutely loved having our Advent Spiral this year, it has added such depth to our holiday. I am very excited for the new year and all the wonderful things I will have to share. I hope to see you here!

      Delete