Wednesday, September 1, 2010

3 Months

Sept 2, 2010 001


My littlest baby is three months old today and I want to cry. She has changed so much since she was born and really in just the past two weeks seems to have made remarkable progress. I am amazed at how much control she has over her head and especially her hands. She loves her toys and can pick them up and put them right where she wants them...which is usually her mouth. She will sit up (with the assistance of her boppy pillow) and just watch everything going on around her. She most definitely thinks she is as big as everyone else. Especially her big sister. Whenever Kinsley is in sight Kaitlyn starts rocking back and forth, kicking her feet and flailing her arms trying her very hardest to get up and play with her. If, by chance, Kinsley doesn't stop to play with her, she will yell at her until she comes back and then just gives her the biggest smile. She is by far the happiest baby I have ever been around. She wakes up in the mornings smiling and cooing, it absolutely melts my heart. She is an absolute ham and attention hog already and loves to be the center of attention. Life is certainly good...

Sept 2, 2010 004

Sept 2, 2010 011

Sept 2, 2010 021

4 comments:

  1. So big already. ALmost ready for her bumpo seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! I so need to get down there so I can get my hands on those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did she grow some hair or what?! What a stinkin cutie. Love the pic of her in the bouncy seat, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Cat-She can already sit in it for a little while. Not quite strong enough for a long period though.

    Melissa-you really do need to. I miss you, you need to head south. :)

    I know Linette! I am thrilled she's finally getting some hair, lol. And she always squirms down in her seat like that to sleep, its too funny.

    ReplyDelete