Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mr. Wonderful


Today was my wonderful hubby's birthday and although I won't tell you how old he, I will say it's older than me! I only like to tease him about that because he had a tendency to tease me about how young I am. This of course was years ago when being told you were young wasn't a good thing. And I mean years ago...I've known him for over 12 years now and am beyond thrilled to be able to say that. I couldn't ask for a better husband or a better father for my children. He adores us and we do our best to show him we feel the same way about him.

Just today when I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday he decided he wanted to take the girls to the science museum. So we loaded up the car, braved the holiday crowd and had an incredible morning together. Then this afternoon just the two of us headed out so he could do a little birthday shopping and what did he buy? Something for Kinsley of course. Then we headed to dinner and back to the house to snuggle with the girls for the evening. Just one of the reasons I love him...birthdays are always a day where you get to do anything you want without question and he decided to haul us around trying to make everyone else happy.
Pure love...

May 23 2010 016

Tony's Wedding 036

May 31 2010 017

Happy Birthday darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment