Friday, October 22, 2010

Getting Easier


Kinsley's year in recap 021, originally uploaded by RusticOkie.

I'm not dreading tomorrow's party nearly as much now that I've stopped thinking of it as her getting older since it's not on her actual birthday. So I'm just enjoying being excited about how much fun she and all her little princess friends are going to have running around. Now next week when her actual birthday hits I'm going to need your support, and chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.

One thing I've learned over the last 3 years with Kinsley is to always carry my camera with me because you just never know when you might need to snap a pic or two. Hubby laughs at me because I've been known to get half-way to where we are going and turn around because I forgot the camera. But I look at it this way: If I don't have the camera I miss out on shots like this. We had an impromptu photo shoot while hubby was getting gas one day.



Kinsley's year in recap 002

Kinsley's year in recap 003

Kinsley's year in recap 006

Kinsley's year in recap 005

She's such a little ham. And no, I didn't pose her for any of these pictures. I remember she also insisted I take pictures of her shoe (a common request), her thumb and her nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment