Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love her


October 11, 2010 001, originally uploaded by RusticOkie.

Have I mentioned lately how much I love this silly little girl? Oh I have? Well I'm going to say it again, I love her to little tiny pieces. She is such a sweet and funny little thing.

A few months back she started just crawling into bed with me in the mornings, since she wakes up at the crack of dawn and I refuse to start our day that early. This is a big deal for her since she's always ONLY slept in her own bed. Never the kid you see falling asleep in the stroller, shopping cart or anywhere else...only the bed, only her bed. So I am loving this new change because I am so not a morning person. Well yesterday morning we were snuggling under the blankets when I heard Kaitlyn "talking" in her room and up jumped Kinsley....

"Mama, you get some rest. I go check on sister."

Pure Love. Isn't that just the sweetest thing ever? Of course it was about 2 minutes later when she came back to tell me "Sister is really awake. She's in there gaggling at me!" What?? Gaggling? So funny. But hey, it was a nice 2 minutes.

Or when we headed out for our evening walk, she HAD to bring her baby with her. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw her ready to go. She's got a baby in a stroller, a baby in its carseat and in case you couldn't see she's wearing another baby. Yep that's some serious mothering right there. And yes, she's wearing a crown and glass slippers too. And yes she did take ALL her babies on the walk with us (but I did make her put on tennis shoes first).

Then after our walk we sat down for dinner and she tells me "Mama the potatoes are REAL good but this chicken tastes funny", Well yeah honey, that's because it's steak. "Oh, okay". What a goof.

There is never a dull moment with this one around, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

  1. gaggling at me... LOL! She is so adorable, and sounds like a total sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! She is too sweet with her baby sister. It's lovely to watch. :)

    ReplyDelete