Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Cards

Well, I know I said I was going to try and actually get cards out this year but I've changed my mind. We did make our cards (two different versions) and we'll hand deliver a few at Christmas but these will likely be turned into our gift tags for the year.

Reindeer Card

I've had these cards in mind since I first spotted them last year. It's such a cute way to keep a little reminder of those tiny fingerprints that I'm always cleaning off of everything.

The girls loved stamping their fingerprints over and over again and surprisingly it only took 4 tries to get a good card. I'm impressed.

Making Cards 2

Kait was especially happy with stamping and walked around for the rest of the afternoon pretending to stamp her finger print on everything (and everyone).

Making Cards

Kinsley decided to make her whole family in reindeer form. I love the way they turned out.

Reindeer

I've started scanning all her artwork into the computer so that eventually I can make it into a book for her. I have always intended to do this and never quite got the motivation to start. We've already lost a few of my favorite pieces to an overly helpful little sister so I thought I better get started. It will be a great way to keep a record of all her art without having to keep a ton of paper over the years. This way we can turn some of the actual artwork into cards, tags and presents for family and still keep some for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment