Friday, December 23, 2011

Yes, more dresses...

I know, I know. Haven't I made enough of these dresses yet? The answer is no, no I haven't. I just can't get enough of this pattern and the dresses are so versatile and just plain fun. So you'll likely see more of them even after we start the new year. I do promise to try and add in a few others too though, I've spotted some very beautiful new spring styles.

MM gift

This little dress (and matching dolly dress) was sent out to a dear friend who also happened to end up being my swap partner for a Christmas exchange. You can't get better than that. I knew her little one had gotten a beautiful doll from DebsSteinerDolls just like Kinsley (in fact she was the one that discovered Deb for our group) so of course she'd need a matching dress as well.

I also included a little something that could be shared with her brother. I added in some crocheted play food because what kid doesn't love "cooking" for their parents?

Crocheted Fruit & Veggies

I used a pattern from CraftyAnna for some of the pieces. You have to check out her Etsy shop if you aren't familiar with her patterns, they are incredibly cute. I adore this campfire set, it is definitely on my summer/fall to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment