Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thrifting and a win!

Happy December everyone!

A trip to the dentist is not the way I wanted to start this month but my toothache could be ignored no longer and now I have some lovely antibiotics and an appointment with an oral surgeon for the first of the year. Fun times. But I did manage to sneak in some thrifting after my appointment today. (I think I deserved a special treat, right?)

Placemats

I picked up these adorable smiling sunshine placemats. Aren't they the cutest? I think we're going to hang them on the wall in the playroom or maybe the girls' room. They're too fun not to display.

napkins

They came with these adorable matching napkins too. They'll be going into Kinsley's play kitchen. Though they would make really cute doll blankets too. Hmmm...

I also got some fabulous news in an email this week. I won a giveaway over at Rhythm of the Home! I was so shocked when I saw my name as the winner, I never win anything. Seriously I can't think of one single other thing I've ever won. No raffles, giveaways, drawings, etc. Eeek! It's even more exciting because it means I will be starting the Thinking Feeling Willing: Bringing the Rhythm Home curriculum from A Little Garden Flower. I can not wait to get my hands on all this information and have some incredible support for our Waldorf schooling journey. It couldn't have happened at a better time since I've spent the past couple days thinking ahead to how will approach schooling next year. This 12 month curriculum is going to be a lifesaver and so great for all of us. And I am so excited about the one on one help available while we're doing the program, that is going to be wonderful.

I am so thankful to have this opportunity just when we needed it most.

No comments:

Post a Comment